[Micronet] TODAY: Agile Brown Bag Meeting: Noon S489 Haas Student Services Building

[Micronet] TODAY: Agile Brown Bag Meeting: Noon S489 Haas Student Services Building

Judy Dobry-2
Hi,

How do you get people to change?  That's one of the questions you have to answer if you are going to bring the benefits of Agile to your office. Luckily we have on campus someone with years of experience successfully implementing organizational change.  David Scronce of Learning and Organizational Development has headed up many large campus projects and has thought long and hard about how to bring successful change to campus.  He's going to share his hard won wisdom with us as we have a conversation called "Change on Campus: What Works and Why".

Everyone  is welcome at our biweekly meetings. No Agile experience is required.

Hope to see you there,

The Agile Organizing Committee

Meeting time:  Noon, Monday, 3/24
Location:  S489 (fourth floor) Haas Student Services Building

Spring Semester Agile Brown Bag Schedule
  • On 3/24, David Scronce of Learning + Organizational Development will lead a discussion about how to make change on campus.

  • On 4/7, Bernie Geuy  of ETS will do a presentation on experience mapping.

  • On 4/21, Michelle Bautista of CSS will do a presentation on sprints and product ownership.

  • On 5/5,   Prioritzing Your Requirements - a panel discussion.
Agile Brown Bag FAQ

Who can come to the meetings?
Anyone with an interest in Agile is welcome at the meeting.   We learn by having everyone from Agile neophytes to long time users share their knowledge and experience.

Do you have to register beforehand?
No registration is required.  Just come to the meeting.

How can I get more information about the meetings?
Please get in touch with the meeting coordinator,  Judy Dobry ([hidden email]).

Do you have any other Agile activities?
We have a hour long introduction to Agile that we are happy to present to any campus group that requests it.  We are also working on an Agile Web site.

Who organizes all this?
We have an Organizing Committee that anyone is welcome to join.  Current members include Michelle Bautista(CSS), Kim Carl (VC - Research), Jon Conheim (TPO), Judy Dobry (Grad Div), Marlitta Kahn (TPO), Wendy Pennell (EECS) and Donna Seaward(Haas) .

How can I get more information?
Feel free to get in touch with any member of the Organizing Committee.