[Micronet] TODAY: Agile Brown Bag: User Experience Mapping: Noon in 20 California Hall

[Micronet] TODAY: Agile Brown Bag: User Experience Mapping: Noon in 20 California Hall

Judy Dobry-2
Hi,

Ever wonder what your students, faculty and staff really think about your services?  Well come to today's meeting and you'll discover user experience mapping a proven techniques for figuring out what your customers experience and how you can make it better.

Our speaker is Bernie Geuy who is working hard to make the Berkeley student experience better as Product Manager for CalCentral, the new Berkeley student portal.

Everyone  is welcome at our biweekly meetings. No Agile experience is required.

Hope to see you there,

The Agile Organizing Committee

Meeting time:  Noon to 1:30 , Monday, 4/7
Location:  20 California Hall

Spring Semester Agile Brown Bag Schedule
  • On 4/21, Michelle Bautista of CSS will do a presentation on sprints and product ownership.

  • On 5/5,   Prioritzing Your Requirements - a panel discussion.
Agile Brown Bag FAQ

Who can come to the meetings?
Anyone with an interest in Agile is welcome at the meeting.   We learn by having everyone from Agile neophytes to long time users share their knowledge and experience.

Do you have to register beforehand?
No registration is required.  Just come to the meeting.

How can I get more information about the meetings?
Please get in touch with the meeting coordinator,  Judy Dobry ([hidden email]).

Do you have any other Agile activities?
We have a hour long introduction to Agile that we are happy to present to any campus group that requests it.  We are also working on an Agile Web site.

Who organizes all this?
We have an Organizing Committee that anyone is welcome to join.  Current members include Michelle Bautista(CSS), Kim Carl (VC - Research), Jon Conheim (TPO), Judy Dobry (Grad Div), Marlita Kahn (IST-API), Wendy Pennell (EECS), Donna Seaward(Haas), Elizabeth Sundstrom (University Relations) and Andreas Pinterits (Learning + Org Dev), Devin Jones (Law).

How can I get more information?
Feel free to get in touch with any member of the Organizing Committee.

Judy Dobry
Director, Systems
Graduate Division
309 Sproul Hall