[Micronet] TODAY: Agile Brown Bags: Making Meetings Work: Noon: 200C Warren Hall

[Micronet] TODAY: Agile Brown Bags: Making Meetings Work: Noon: 200C Warren Hall

Judy Dobry-2
Hi,

Tired of sitting through stultifyingly boring meetings?  A little worried  that some of the meetings you lead fall in that category?  Whether you are a meeting participant or a leader you can change that dynamic.

Shamsah Ebrahim (Haas) and Kim Carl (VC for Research) know how to do it.  At our meeting today, they are going to be running their own Hogwarts School to teach us their secrets.   They'll be finding out where we could use some help.  Then they'll be showing us how the pros do it.

So please come with your questions and get ready to make meetings work for you.

Here are the specifics:

Time:  Monday, 2/9 from Noon to 1:30
Place: 200C Warren Hall
Call In Number:   <a href="tel:866.740.1260" value="+18667401260" target="_blank" style="font-size:13px">866.740.1260   Access Code: 6426760  (Thanks to Ken Sumikawa and Kendell Moalem for setting this up.)

See you at the meeting,

Judy (on behalf of the Agile Organizing Committee)

--------------------------
Agile Brown Bag FAQ

Who can come to the meetings?
Anyone with an interest in Agile is welcome at the meeting.   We learn by having everyone from Agile neophytes to long time users share their knowledge and experience.

Do you have to register beforehand?
No registration is required.  Just come to the meeting.

How can I get more information about the meetings?
Please get in touch with the meeting coordinator,  Judy Dobry ([hidden email]).

Do you have a Web site?
agile.berkeley.edu is our web site.  It has all kinds of materials for both new and experienced agile users

How do I add myself to your mailing list?
Go to http://agile.berkeley.edu.

Do you have any other Agile activities?
We have an hour long introduction to Agile that we are happy to present to any campus group that requests it.

Who organizes all this?
We have an Organizing Committee that anyone is welcome to join.  Current members include Michelle Bautista(CSS), Kim Carl (VC - Research), Jon Conheim (TPO), Judy Dobry (Grad Div), Devin Jones (Law), Marlita Kahn (IST), Wendy Pennell (EECS),  Andreas Pinterits (LO+D), Donna Seaward (Haas) and Ken Sumikawa (SAIT
)
--
Judy Dobry
Director, Systems