[Micronet] TODAY: Agile Management Brown Bag Meeting

[Micronet] TODAY: Agile Management Brown Bag Meeting

Judy Dobry-2
Agile Management Brown Bag Inaugural Meeting

What is Agile Methodology? Isn't that just for software developers?
How does it relate to Sixth Sigma?  Most of all what can it do for me?

Agile Methodology is a framework of values, principles and practices
used in project management, product development, and change management
that helps organizations adeptly navigate constant change.

It's a methodology strongly adopted by software developers but is
quickly expanding to other areas outside of IT.

This brown bag is hosted by UC Berkeley staff who utilize Agile on
campus in a variety of departments. Some staff recently completed UC
Extension's Agile courses others have picked it up from other sources.

We all hope to meet regularly to learn how Agile can help us in our jobs.

Date: Monday May 14, 2012
Time: 12noon - 1pm
Location: 60 Barrows
Contacts:
Michele Bautista ([hidden email])
Donna Seaward ([hidden email])
Judy Dobry ([hidden email])

[Micronet] TODAY May 21st: weekly Agile lunch

Aaron Culich
At last week's meeting I announced that I'll be running a weekly
informal agile lunch meetup to augment our monthly meeting.

If any of you would like to attend, please RSVP to me so I know how many
of us we'll be. We'll start lunch right at noon in 380 Soda Hall. Prior
to that I am planning to grab a sandwich at Stuffed Inn on Euclid at
11:40am, so if you get to Soda early you can either find me there or in
my office in 319 Soda Hall.

-Aaron