[Micronet] Tableau Software Interest

Alexis Perez
Hey Everyone,

I am looking to achieve lower pricing through a bulk buy of Tableau licenses. There has been some interest in this visual analytics software on the Berkeley campuses and I would like to get an idea of who else might like to purchase.

Since I don't know all of the demand on campus, before negotiating a bulk purchase to achieve lower pricing, I would like to get a sense of who is looking into this software and how many licenses might be procured in the future.

Please contact me, Alexis Perez, [hidden email], if you are considering Tableau Software or have any questions.

Thanks!

Alexis

--

Alexis Perez
Strategic Sourcing Analyst | Procurement Services

Re: [Micronet] Tableau Software Interest

Tavares Ramone Nichols
I know that Tim Heidinger in SAIT currently uses Tableau and would possibly be interested in a bulk purchase.

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 8:37 AM, Alexis Perez <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Tavares Nichols
Vendor Systems Lead
Student Applications Management
Student Affairs Information Technologies

Re: [Micronet] Tableau Software Interest

Zane C Cooper
Hi Alexis,

The Haas School of Business is evaluating Tableau at the moment.  I think it's likely that we will buy Tableau licenses.  Please keep us in the communications loop on this one.

Best Regards,
Zane

Zane Cooper
Chief Technology Officer
U. C. Berkeley - Haas School Of Business
t: (510) 642-7280     m: (510) 333 9146     Twitter