[Micronet] Technet

Ivan Ordonez
Hi all,

How do we go about accessing Microsoft Technet?

Could someone please point me to the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

-Ivan

Re: [Micronet] Technet

vanngogh
Hi Ivan,

Here you go!

Thanks,
Anthony

http://technology.berkeley.edu/productivity-suite/microsoft/index.html

> Hi all,
>
> How do we go about accessing Microsoft Technet?
>
> Could someone please point me to the right direction.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> -Ivan

> visit the Micronet Web site:

> the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet.  This
> means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses,

Re: [Micronet] Technet

Ivan Ordonez
Thanks Anthony.

On 2/22/2012 11:23 AM, Anthony Vann wrote:

> Hi Ivan,
>
> Here you go!
>
> Thanks,
> Anthony
>
> http://technology.berkeley.edu/productivity-suite/microsoft/index.html

>> Hi all,
>>
>> How do we go about accessing Microsoft Technet?
>>
>> Could someone please point me to the right direction.
>>
>> Thanks in advance!
>>
>> -Ivan

>> visit the Micronet Web site:
>>
>> http://micronet.berkeley.edu
>>
>> Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable, and
>> the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet.  This
>> means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses,
>> prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.

Re: [Micronet] Technet

tedcrum
I (not the OP) did that 3 weeks ago. I got a ticket immediately, then nothing.

-Ted Crum
Psychology

At 11:23 AM 2/22/2012, Anthony Vann wrote:

>Hi Ivan,
>
>Here you go!
>
>Thanks,
>Anthony
>
>http://technology.berkeley.edu/productivity-suite/microsoft/index.html

> > Hi all,
> >
> > How do we go about accessing Microsoft Technet?
> >
> > Could someone please point me to the right direction.
> >
> > Thanks in advance!
> >
> > -Ivan

> > visit the Micronet Web site:
> >
> > http://micronet.berkeley.edu
> >
> > Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable, and
> > the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet.  This
> > means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses,
> > prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.

>meetings, please visit the Micronet Web site:
>
>http://micronet.berkeley.edu
>
>Messages you send to this mailing list are public and
>world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched
>on the Internet.  This means these messages can be viewed by (among
>others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have
>known you in the past.

Re: [Micronet] Technet

Graham Patterson

The joining details will come from [hidden email], so you may
have missed it. It does not follow up from the ticket.

Graham

On 2/22/12 11:48 AM, Ted Crum wrote:

> I (not the OP) did that 3 weeks ago. I got a ticket immediately, then nothing.
>
> -Ted Crum
> Psychology
>

> At 11:23 AM 2/22/2012, Anthony Vann wrote:
>> Hi Ivan,
>>
>> Here you go!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Anthony
>>
>> http://technology.berkeley.edu/productivity-suite/microsoft/index.html

>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> How do we go about accessing Microsoft Technet?
>>>
>>> Could someone please point me to the right direction.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance!
>>>
>>> -Ivan

>>> visit the Micronet Web site:
>>>
>>> http://micronet.berkeley.edu
>>>
>>> Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable, and
>>> the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet.  This
>>> means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses,
>>> prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.

>> meetings, please visit the Micronet Web site:
>>
>> http://micronet.berkeley.edu
>>
>> Messages you send to this mailing list are public and
>> world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched
>> on the Internet.  This means these messages can be viewed by (among
>> others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have
>> known you in the past.

Re: [Micronet] Technet

tedcrum
Thanks for that, Graham.

I very likely missed (or worse) the message.

-Ted