[Micronet] Thanks for Attending IT Summit 2016

[Micronet] Thanks for Attending IT Summit 2016

Ocio-Comm Departmental

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you for joining us at our third annual IT Summit. We were thrilled to hit a new One IT participation record by having over 500 IT professionals registered for this year’s event! The day was filled with different activities related to Building the Future of IT at UC Berkeley.

In our efforts to continually improve the IT Summit, we invite you to provide feedback on how we can improve the event. Please take a few moments to share your thoughts by June 15.

give us your feedback button

The following materials are now available online:

  • View presentations including Jessi Reel’s (UX Design Lead, LinkedIn) awesome keynote.
  • Browse event photos and fun photo booth snaps.
  • Reconnect with colleagues you met and posters they shared in the Exhibit Hall.
  • Stay tuned for video of the morning sessions - this will be added soon!

We would like to recognize and send a special note of thanks to IT Summit Committee members, along with everyone who presented at one of the sessions, shared their work and insights in the Exhibition Hall, or organized a Birds of a Feather discussion.

See you at the next One IT event!

Regards,

Larry Conrad, Associate Vice Chancellor for IT and CIO, IT Summit Sponsor
Paul Robles, Associate CIO in SAIT, IT Summit Chair 2016

Related Links: Provide Feedback | View Event Photos | Browse Photo Booth Snaps | One IT | [hidden email]

If you are a manager who supervises UC Berkeley employees without email access, please circulate this information to all.

Please do not reply to this message

To learn more about Micronet, please visit the Micronet Web site: http://micronet.berkeley.edu

Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet. This means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Micronet" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/group/micronet-list/.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/micronet-list/CAKM9BcAdLSf_BGEWg%2B%3D5ruUny5xiKUKOAhHKTeUTWhSQpxzKrQ%40mail.gmail.com.