[Micronet] The 2012 Calpact Schedule has now been posted

[Micronet] The 2012 Calpact Schedule has now been posted

Kathleen Valerio

Hi all,

Happy Friday!

I’m pleased to say the January –June Calpact schedule has now been posted to the CalPact website at http://hrweb.berkeley.edu/learning/computer-classes/calpact

We have are offering a wide variety of workshops, many have been reformatted to run in half day increments.  I anticipate we’ll be adding workshops related to Gmail, the new calendar system and office productivity products, etc. as those rollouts begin to take shape. Details will be announced as they are made available.

Please only sign up for classes you actually plan to take. Running workshops at 50% capacity due to no shows wastes my budget for these courses. If you must cancel, please give us at least 3 business days’ notice, so I can add people in from the wait list.

Sign up on-line through the UCB Learning Center

Go to http://Blu.berkeley.edu

Authenticate using your Calnet ID

select “UCB Learning Center” in the “Self Service” section.

Once in the Learning Center you can browse categories or search by keyword e.g. “Excel” to find the course you want to enroll in.

Please distribute widely.

Yours truly,

Kathleen Valerio
CalPact Coordinator &
Data Compliance Manager
Center for Organization & Workforce Effectiveness (COrWE)
191 University Hall
2199 Addison St.
Berkeley, CA 94720-3548

Ph 510 643-0452