[Micronet] Three AMD servers available

Jeff Teeters
I have three servers that I received through the server donation program:
http://ist.berkeley.edu/services/catalog/datacenter/serverdonation
The servers are not being used and are available to a department or group on
campus that can use them.  Please let me know if you might want them.
They are located in Evans Hall.