[Micronet] Thunderbird Mailing Lists

Jon Johnsen
  We have a user who has compiled mailing lists (aliases to lists of
email addresses) in Thunderbird.

These aliases have apparently worked fine until this afternoon, when
some of her lists have refused to work. The error message refers to
illegal characters.

(I'd prefer she use mailing lists in CalMail . . . )

Any suggestions?

--
Jon Johnsen
Information Systems Office