[Micronet] Townhall meeting for campus IT staff

[Micronet] Townhall meeting for campus IT staff

Ocio-Comm Departmental
Colleagues --

As the Operational Excellence (OE) design process continues to move
forward, Dean Andrew Szeri and I, as co-sponsors of the OE IT
Initiative, invite you to a community forum at which we will provide
updates on the OE IT design process, and report on overall OE
activities.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010
10:00 am – 12:00 noon
Chevron Auditorium, I-House

A detailed agenda will be available in early October, along with
information regarding how to submit questions in advance of the forum.

We appreciate your participation in the OE process and hope to see you
there.

Regards,
Shel

Shelton Waggener