[Micronet] Two loan projectors needed for Thursday, Feb 19th

[Micronet] Two loan projectors needed for Thursday, Feb 19th

anamika
Hello Micronet folks,

Graduate Division Systems Team is looking for two projectors that we can
borrow on Thursday, February 19th from 2 -8 pm.
We can  pick up on Thursday afternoon and drop off the first thing on
Friday.

Please respond asap if your group can lend one.

thanks so much,
Anamika
Business Systems Analyst
Systems(Graduate Division)