[Micronet] UCB Lenovo site gone?

Greg Merritt
Is there no longer an active UCB/Lenovo agreement?

The legacy TSW site appears to have been recently updated, with only Apple and Dell listed...

http://ist.berkeley.edu/tsw/

...and blu's Buying -> PC's and Accessories link is giving me an "An invalid customer ID has been passed" error from the directlenovo.com site.

Any suggestions?  Or should we just shop directly from lenovo.com?

Thanks!

Re: [Micronet] UCB Lenovo site gone?

Ferenc KOVAC
Thank oe - no reply to emails - had to go direct to our lenovo rep, sigh.

Re: [Micronet] UCB Lenovo site gone?

Johnathon P. Kogelman
Greetings,

Lenovo is available however it may be limited to BearBuy; someone on the Campus level may want to chime in on this. Hopefully Campus will move forward quickly on getting BearBuy available to everyone, it does save a lot of time on purchases.

Regards,
Johnathon

p.s.  For reference the IT related vendors appear to be Apple, CDW-G, Dell, Lenovo, and SHI.

On 9/12/11 4:49 PM, Greg Merritt wrote:
Is there no longer an active UCB/Lenovo agreement?

The legacy TSW site appears to have been recently updated, with only Apple and Dell listed...

http://ist.berkeley.edu/tsw/

...and blu's Buying -> PC's and Accessories link is giving me an "An invalid customer ID has been passed" error from the directlenovo.com site.

Any suggestions?  Or should we just shop directly from lenovo.com?

Thanks!

Johnathon P Kogelman
Information Systems
College of Chemistry