[Micronet] UNIX Webfarm Upgrade Info Session

[Micronet] UNIX Webfarm Upgrade Info Session

Veronica ONG

Hello,

The IST Enterprise UNIX team is upgrading its Webfarm service and we invite you to attend this upcoming information session.  Please note that the venue has changed from the previous announcement.

UNIX Webfarm Upgrade Information Session

                March 6, 2012, Tuesday, 1:30-2:30

                300C Earl Warren Hall

                2195 Hearst, Berkeley CA

We’ll send out email reminders as we get closer to the date.

Cordially,

Ronnie Ong, DCIO- Technical Project Manager

Jeff Makaiwi, IST Enterprise UNIX Team - System Administrator