[Micronet] USB/Seriial adapter with power to pin 9

[Micronet] USB/Seriial adapter with power to pin 9

William Doyle
Good Day,

I have a serial proximity card reader and discovered today that my usb
to serial adapter does not deliver power.

Does anyone have a usb/serial adapter that delivers 5v on pin 9 that I
might borrow for a day or two?

Thanks,

Bill Doyle
International House