[Micronet] Undelivered Email from 6/14 - 6/20

[Micronet] Undelivered Email from 6/14 - 6/20

Jon Hays

Dear Colleagues,

We have identified an issue that occurred with our campus email service between June 14th and June 20th. During this time, about 1,500 messages per day (0.04% of all messages) sent to campus email addresses were incorrectly held by the campus email service.

We have identified and resolved the underlying problem and will be releasing held messages to the 5,908 impacted addresses. The vast majority of addresses (97%) had three or fewer messages held with 25 messages being the largest number for a single address.  Many of the messages that were held by our campus email service may still be SPAM, so we will be communicating with impacted users via email and asking them to check both their Inbox and SPAM folders for these messages starting this afternoon.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Please contact us if you have any questions at [hidden email].

Jon Hays

University of California, BerkeleyJon Hays
Service Manager, bConnected Collaboration Services
IST-Architecture, Platforms & Integration (API)
[hidden email] <a href="tel:510-672-5493" style="color:rgb(0,50,98);text-decoration:none" target="_blank">510-672-5493

To learn more about Micronet, please visit the Micronet Web site: http://micronet.berkeley.edu

Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet. This means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Micronet" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/group/micronet-list/.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/micronet-list/CAM9O4C4cfdrGDMcOF1FLYymuxFXZSFPhN%3DLu9Xx%3DpUA%2Be%3D%3DeFQ%40mail.gmail.com.