[Micronet] Unlimited bConnected storage?

[Micronet] Unlimited bConnected storage?

Ryan Lovett-2
http://googleforeducation.blogspot.com/2014/09/announcing-drive-for-education-21st.html

Re:
Drive for Education will be available to all Google Apps for Education customers at no charge and will include: Unlimited storage: No more worrying about how much space you have left or about which user needs more gigabytes. Drive for Education supports individual files up to 5TB in size and will be available in coming weeks.

Does anyone know if this will this land for bConnected?

If so, will it impact bMail storage?

Ryan

Re: [Micronet] Unlimited bConnected storage?

Dav Clark

This should land later this month, details likely available then. The authoritative person appears to be Bill Allison.

My guess is that it'll include gmail (Google's consumer products work this way).

Note that you're still restricted to 5GB files.

On Oct 1, 2014 6:16 PM, "Ryan Lovett" <[hidden email]> wrote:
http://googleforeducation.blogspot.com/2014/09/announcing-drive-for-education-21st.html

Re:
Drive for Education will be available to all Google Apps for Education customers at no charge and will include: Unlimited storage: No more worrying about how much space you have left or about which user needs more gigabytes. Drive for Education supports individual files up to 5TB in size and will be available in coming weeks.

Does anyone know if this will this land for bConnected?

If so, will it impact bMail storage?

Ryan

Re: [Micronet] Unlimited bConnected storage?

Dale Engle
Will Apps for Education include Google Groups?

Dale Engle
Database Analyst
University of California, Berkeley
Student Information System (SIS) Replacement Project
2850 Telegraph Ave, Suite 600
Berkeley, California
94720-4910 (campus mail)
94705-1192 (US mail)
Phone: 510.288.8494

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 11:49 PM, Ryan Lovett <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Bernie Rossi
Hi Dale,

Google groups is part of Google Apps for Education, just not enabled
here yet as that requires a project with the CalNet team to link it with
CalGroups. We are filling a staff position now on bConnected team, and
have turning on Google groups on our team's roadmap.

For future questions and/or support requests, please contact CSS-IT
directly at [hidden email].

Thanks,

Bernie