[Micronet] Upcoming Drupal workshop & working group

[Micronet] Upcoming Drupal workshop & working group

Quinn Dombrowski
For anyone interested in learning to build sites with Drupal, Rochelle Terman (a graduate student in political science) will be offering a 3-part intro to Drupal workshop at the D-Lab Wednesday 3/4, 3/11, and 3/18 from 1-3 PM. If interested, please be sure to pre-register, and bring your laptop: http://dlab.berkeley.edu/training/basics-drupal-3-part-series

This course will be similar to the 3-part workshop I held last year, but with less focus on scholarly data. A recording of the workshop I held is available on YouTube, here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpeAgrsb7ALIwtLYGyTXIsfr5bYgjGRIx

Starting on Monday March 2 from 12-1:30 at the D-Lab, I will be running a Drupal working group, to help people develop Drupal site building skills in a less formal setting. Attendees can work through training materials and ask questions, or bring questions they have about their own projects. The working group will double as a training opportunity for the D-Lab's group of undergraduate Drupal consultants.

The weekly Drupal working group will be held every Monday from 12-1:30 in the D-Lab, with the exception of the third Monday of the month, when the Berkeley Drupal Users' Group (BDUG) will be held at the same place and time.

If you have questions about the working group or upcoming workshop, or would like to join me in helping answer questions at the working group, please get in touch.

Cheers,
Quinn