[Micronet] Update: Drupal Developers Circle canceled today

[Micronet] Update: Drupal Developers Circle canceled today

Quinn Dombrowski
Dear all,

Due to a sudden illness, I won't be able to run the Drupal Developers Circle meeting today at the D-Lab. Apologies for the last-minute change in plans!

If you've got questions you'd like answered, the best way to do it is to join the [hidden email] mailing list and ask them there; I'm happy to provide advice asynchronously that way.

Thanks,
Quinn