[Micronet] Use Cases for Social Identities

[Micronet] Use Cases for Social Identities

Veronica ONG
Hello developers and application owners,

Have you thought of allowing users to log into your application using their social identity account like Facebook or Linked In? If so, the CalNet team would like to talk to you!  We would like to hear your use cases to help us make future plans. Please reply to this email if you’re interested and I'll set up a meeting to discuss this with you.

Best,
Ronnie Ong
CalNet Project Manager