[Micronet] [User_Centered_Design] TODAY: Campus UCD Group: Sketching Your Way to Success – 4 to 5 PM at 331 Sproul Hall

[Micronet] [User_Centered_Design] TODAY: Campus UCD Group: Sketching Your Way to Success – 4 to 5 PM at 331 Sproul Hall

Judy Dobry-2

We all know how much sketching can help in design work.  At our meeting this afternoon, Anne-Sophie De Baets is going to help us bring the magic of sketching to our design work.  She'll be showing us how to use sketching in a broader context as part of our jobs (as a note taking tool for example) as well as how to sketch specifically for interfaces.

This should be a fun session with plenty of chances to try out the sketching techniques we are learning so come join us and let's sketch up a storm.

  • Date: TODAY Thursday, April 7
  • Time: 4 to 5 PM
  • Location: 331 Sproul Hall

Attached Message Part (922 bytes) Download Attachment