[Micronet] Volunteers to help stream the meeting this morning?

[Micronet] Volunteers to help stream the meeting this morning?

Ian Crew
Hi all:

We could use a volunteer to help put the meeting on BlueJeans this morning.  All you need to do is be at the meeting in person when it starts, log into BlueJeans (ucberkeley.bluejeans.com), start an instant meeting, and send the link to the micronet list.

(Vivian, Aron, and I will all be a touch late.)

Thanks!

Ian

___
Ian Crew

IST-Architecture, Platforms and Integration (API)
Earl Warren Hall, Second Floor

To learn more about Micronet, please visit the Micronet Web site: http://micronet.berkeley.edu

Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet. This means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Micronet" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/group/micronet-list/.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/micronet-list/78B1214A-9678-48F1-9E49-DFF7F559E7D0%40berkeley.edu.