[Micronet] WORKbright green - Sign-Up for a Free Staff Sustainability Training

[Micronet] WORKbright green - Sign-Up for a Free Staff Sustainability Training

Kira Stoll
Greetings:  I'm hoping that you can share out this news about a free staff
sustainability training opportunity with your listservs, groups, and
constituents - we have a few spots left.  See the information below for more
detail.

Thanks,

Kira Stoll, Sustainability Manager,  <mailto:[hidden email]>
[hidden email]

Kaya Allan Sugerman, Student Training Coordinator,
<mailto:[hidden email]> [hidden email]

UCB Office of Sustainability

WORKbright green - UC Berkeley' Free Staff Sustainability Training!

Are you interested in gaining the knowledge and tools necessary to implement
green practices in your job and help campus meet its climate and
sustainability goals?

The Office of Sustainability is excited to again invite campus staff to
participate in WORKbright green - a free 8-hour training (two 4-hour
sessions - lunch included) that will provide an overview of campus
sustainability and simple and feasible ways to reduce the environmental
impacts of the work we do.

The training will be provided by campus experts and course material will be
at the beginner to intermediate level.  Staff will gain work-place
competencies in campus transportation options, reducing waste, water
conservation, energy efficiency and use reduction, green buildings, land
use, green grants, student sustainability initiatives, and much more!

Training dates: Friday November 2nd and Friday November 16th, 12:30pm -
4:30pm.

Space is limited, so enroll in WORKbright green today.

Click here
<http://sustainability.berkeley.edu/os/pages/projects/workbright_green.shtml
>  to learn more and enroll.

For more information:  [hidden email]

Kira Stoll-AICP
Sustainability Manager

Office of Sustainability
UC Berkeley
203 A&E Building

Berkeley, CA  94720-1382

510-642-0074

510-643-9266 (fax)

[hidden email]

http://sustainability.berkeley.edu <http://sustainability.berkeley.edu/>

Join our list serve
<https://calmail.berkeley.edu/manage/list/listinfo/officeofsustainability@li
sts.berkeley.edu>  and Become a fan of our
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Berkeley-CA/UC-Berkeley-Office-of-Sustainabil
ity/62295986103> Facebook Page!

winmail.dat (9K) Download Attachment

[Micronet] Integrating Web Apps with Pantheon Drupal

Tomo O'BRIEN
Hi folks,

We're looking at integrating our Web apps with content/layout from
Pantheon Drupal sites and were trying to figure out if there is a preferred
mechanism.

So far we've come up with either A) Pulling a "template" page from
Pantheon Drupal into the Web App and replacing a node with the
Application's Dynamic components (e.g. replace a "form" div with the
contents of a form), or B) using an IFrame in Pantheon Drupal to pull the
application code into the Pantheon Drupal page.

It looks like there are pros and cons to either approach so I'd love to
hear what folks are currently doing (or even planning on doing) to
integrate dynamic web apps with an external CMS content.

Thanks!

Tomo