[Micronet] Wanted: computer training room w/IE9 Oct 28, 29, 30

[Micronet] Wanted: computer training room w/IE9 Oct 28, 29, 30

Kathleen Valerio
Hi there,

Capital projects need to find a training room w/IE9 Oct 28, 29, 30.
Anyone out there having a slow day in your lab?
Please contact Kathleen Kelly below.

Kathleen Valerio
CalPact Coordinator
Learning + Organizational Development