[Micronet] Web Developer Opportunity at GSPP

[Micronet] Web Developer Opportunity at GSPP

SERGEY SHEVTCHENKO
Hello,

The Goldman School of Public Policy is looking for a Web Developer! We're a small professional school and have a tightly-knit, high-performing community. The position deals mostly with developing web apps, so we're hiring at an Applications Programmer 3 level. Couple of years of experience and knowledge of the LAMP and MEAN stacks are preferred. The job is posted at jobs.berkeley.edu with job ID 21138

Please pass this information along to anyone who may be interested and encourage them to apply.

Sergey Shevtchenko
IT Director
University of California, Berkeley
tel.: (510) 643-0077