[Micronet] Wed. deadline for MSSEI comments

[Micronet] Wed. deadline for MSSEI comments

Lisa Ho
Just a reminder that comments on MSSEI 2013 are due in 3 working days:
 Wednesday next week (2/13).

I value everyone's input.  I'd even appreciate hearing that you read
it and think it looks fantastic.  Hey, I'd even be interested in
knowing if you didn't read it, but trust in my benevolence (or the
expertise and expectations of campus information security staff).

Have a good weekend!

Lisa