[Micronet] Welcome to the new Micronet Chair, Chris Kosienski

[Micronet] Welcome to the new Micronet Chair, Chris Kosienski

Claudia A. WATERS
Hello Micronetters!

I want to introduce you to the new Micronet Chair.  Chris Kosienski has enthusiastically agreed to take over this job.

Chris is currently a Business Technical Analyst in Campus Shared Services IT, working for their Strategic Initiatives team to help on-board all new IT departments. In his last five years on Campus, he's worked as a part of Cal Dining's operations team, and later with Residential and Student Services Programs IT during their transition to a more centralized service model covering all Student Affairs departments.

When I met Chris, the first thing that struck me was his energy and enthusiasm.  Chris, I wish you the best of luck in taking on this great position.  Micronet is fortunate to have you at this time of  transition and renewal.

Thank you

Claudia

--
Claudia Waters