[Micronet] Welcome to the new Micronet Coordinator, Vivian Sophia

[Micronet] Welcome to the new Micronet Coordinator, Vivian Sophia

Aron Roberts
Micronetters,

Micronet has an new Coordinator, Vivian Sophia. Vivian volunteered to serve in this vital role for the group, and we're honored to have her!

Vivian is a Business/Tech Support Analyst in Campus Shared Services IT. She came to the campus after many years in IT at UCOP, and has a diverse set of IT experience, from Windows server and desktop administration, to business analysis and project management.

Please give her a big welcome when you next see her. And please send her your suggestions for meeting topics; offers of volunteer time to help her set up meetings on topics you'd particularly like to see covered; and your ongoing feedback about the group, as well!

Aron Roberts & Ian Crew
Micronet Mailing List Co-Administrators

P.S. Also wanted to take this additional opportunity to give huge thanks to Chris Kosienski, Micronet's outgoing Coordinator, for his terrific service in this role for the last 1-1/2 years! We've been fortunate to have a long run of amazing Coordinators over the past 25-plus years, and we're excited that Vivian's stepped up to keep that going.

Re: [Micronet] Welcome to the new Micronet Coordinator, Vivian Sophia

Jon Johnsen-3
From a retired two year Coordinator, my condolences!  ;-)

Jon Johnsen
Richmond, CA