[Micronet] What software do you use to manage projects : Survey Results

[Micronet] What software do you use to manage projects : Survey Results

Tim Heidinger
Hi all,
Here's the results of the Project Management software survey I sent out a couple weeks ago.

Thank you to the 50 people who submitted responses.

Not surprisingly, most people use a spreadsheet (Excel or bDrive) to manage their projects.

Even on large projects, spreadsheets are used almost as often as MS Project.

FWIW, BaseCampHQ (7 users) and Tello (4 users) were the most mentioned non-campus software.

The raw google survey results are here, but I did some addition analysis, see below:

Inline image 1
Inline image 1

Tim Heidinger <[hidden email]>
University of California, Berkeley
Student Affairs Information Technology
Skype: theidinger  Phone: (510) 629-4272