[Micronet] Who Runs the Learning Center Web Site?

[Micronet] Who Runs the Learning Center Web Site?

Jon Forrest
I have a new user who's trying to login
to the UC Learning Center web site
(http://hrweb.berkeley.edu/ice/home/).
She has a valid CalNet ID. However,
when she tries to login she gets the
following message:

"The system could not locate your user account. Please contact system
administrator for assistance."

She sent email to the address shown on the Learning Center
web page ([hidden email]) a week ago but hasn't
received a reply.

Does anyone know who I can contact to find out what
the problem is?

Cordially,
--
Jon Forrest
Research Computing Support

Re: [Micronet] Who Runs the Learning Center Web Site?

Liz Marsh
Hi Jon--
CoRWE runs the learning center, so I'd try sending email to
[hidden email].

Liz

On Wed, May 26, 2010 9:34 am, Jon Forrest wrote:

> I have a new user who's trying to login
> to the UC Learning Center web site
> (http://hrweb.berkeley.edu/ice/home/).
> She has a valid CalNet ID. However,
> when she tries to login she gets the
> following message:
>
> "The system could not locate your user account. Please contact system
> administrator for assistance."
>
> She sent email to the address shown on the Learning Center
> web page ([hidden email]) a week ago but hasn't
> received a reply.
>
> Does anyone know who I can contact to find out what
> the problem is?
>
> Cordially,
> --
> Jon Forrest
> Research Computing Support
> College of Chemistry
> 173 Tan Hall
> University of California Berkeley
> Berkeley, CA
> 94720-1460
> 510-643-1032

> visit the Micronet Web site:

> the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet.  This
> means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses,

Liz