[Micronet] Who can help me get my website working in Dreamweaver CS5.5?

[Micronet] Who can help me get my website working in Dreamweaver CS5.5?

Summer Scanlan
Hi all,

I upgraded to CS5.5 yesterday (instead of 6 so I won't have trouble sharing documents with users on older computers that can't run CS6), and I can't get my files to put.  DOCS won't help, I can't figure it out, I'm gonna kick it.  Someone help me!

Anyone know who I'm supposed to get help from?  Surely campus doesn't offer programs without support?

Thanks,

Summer Scanlan
Project Manager
UC Berkeley Retirement Center
510-642-2553
510-643-1460 fax

[Micronet] Never mind! Who can help me get my website working in Dreamweaver CS5.5? -- all fixed

Summer Scanlan
Never mind!!  It seems to have worked. Woot.  Hopefully it continues to work.

Summer Scanlan
Project Manager
UC Berkeley Retirement Center
510-642-2553
510-643-1460 fax

Begin forwarded message:

Re: [Micronet] Who can help me get my website working in Dreamweaver CS5.5?

Ben Gross
Hi Summer,

In case it is useful CalPact/COrWE offers training in Dreamweaver.

In fact, there is a class tomorrow.

CalPact | Human Resources at UC Berkeley
http://hrweb.berkeley.edu/learning/computer-classes/calpact
http://hrweb.berkeley.edu/files/attachments/calpact-schedule.pdf

Also, there are Dreamweaver classes available in e-learn in Blu as well as several Dreamweaver books in e-learn and I believe Dreamweaver books in the UC Berkeley O'Reilly Safari collection.

Thank you,
Ben Gross
Manager, End User Infrastructure
Information Services and Technology Division