[Micronet] WinPE Custom Action Question

Alex Warren

Hello all,

I am attempting to modify my winpe build to run an autostart script that will launch into a menu to make imaging computers easier.  I found this walkthrough, but it doesn't say exactly what I want to know.  I want to make startnet.cmd run the script from the system drive to make this as easy for everyone as possible.  Is there a way that I can include the script to run from X: (winpe system partition) so that I don't have to worry about which drive letter is assigned to my imaging drive?

Alex Warren

Facility Services IT

University of California, Berkeley

2000 Carleton St., Room 240