[Micronet] Windows 2003 server CD

Luis Torres
Hello Micronet List,

Does anyone out there know where I can get a Windows 2003 server disk?  I have
a 10-seat license and need to rebuild a server but I do not have an install disk.

Thanks!
-----
Luis Torres
Systems Administrator PATH/ITS
UC Berkeley

Re: [Micronet] Windows 2003 server CD

Graham Patterson
Which version? And what service pack? Some machines like Dells with EFI
booting need a minimum service pack.

Graham