[Micronet] Windows Server 2003 and IPSec VPN

[Micronet] Windows Server 2003 and IPSec VPN

Hac Phan
Hello,

I am trying to set up an IPSec tunnel between an Perle IOLAN SDS4 device and
Windows Server 2003 SP2. The device supports IPSec VPN and L2TP/IPSec. I'm
currently having trouble correctly configuring the rules.

If anyone has prior experience with this device, that would be most
helpful. But does anyone know how to set up IPSec on Windows Server 2003 to
use tunnel mode instead of transport mode?

As a reference, here's the model I'm trying to emulate:
http://www.perle.com/Images/Diagram_VPN_IPSec_2.jpg

Except the off-site location is not really off-site and the home computer is
actually a Windows server.

--
Hac Phan
Unix System Administrator