[Micronet] Windows Update and Secunia

Mike Friedman
Hi,

I'm running Secunia PSI 2.0 on my Windows 7 system at home.  A few days ago I applied all the current recommended and important updates from Microsoft.  But Secunia still tells me that my Word 2007 and Excel 2007 are insecure.  In particular, it says this:
	The version detected of Microsoft Office Excel 2007 was 12.0.6611.1000 while the latest
	version including one or more security fixes is 12.0.6661.5000.
and
	The version detected of Microsoft Office Word 2007 was 12.0.6612.1000 while the latest
	version including one or more security fixes is 12.0.6661.5000.

I've gone to Windows update and manually searched for more updates and there are none for any Office products.  Since it appears I've already applied all the "Patch Tuesday" updates for this month, is there anything else I should be doing?

Thanks.

Mike

--
Mike Friedman