[Micronet] Wither VMware Academic Program?

[Micronet] Wither VMware Academic Program?

Jack Burris
Howdy,
Before I sign up as a department, I'm wondering whether we have a campus-wide subscription ($250/year) to the VMWare Academic Program?

Thanks!
Jack Burris
D-Lab

Re: [Micronet] Wither VMware Academic Program?

Jonathon Taylor-2
Jack,

I'm working with VMware on a campus-wide subscription but it's going a little slowly.  If you can old off for a bit we hope to have something done before the end of the calendar year.

Feel free to contact me for details.

Jonathon Taylor
IST Platform Services
510-457-6811