[Micronet] Wow! VGA cable shortage has been addressed, thank you!

[Micronet] Wow! VGA cable shortage has been addressed, thank you!

Jack Burris
I love it when crowd-sourcing goes well.  This was an unexpectedly
awesome outcome.  Thank you!!!  I will be notifying one of the many
gracious givers as soon as I can get to it.  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

VGA Cables, FREE AT LAST!

:)

Have a terrific long weekend
Jack Burris
SSCL

--

“Those who do not move, do not notice their chains.” - Rosa Luxemburg