[Micronet] are the system status pages supposed to be functional?

[Micronet] are the system status pages supposed to be functional?

David Fullmer

System status pages seem to not be working.

I tried both and neither seem to be receiving data, are these something that are still in use or were they abated while I was away?

http://systemstatus.berkeley.edu/

http://ucbsystems.org/

David Fullmer

Information Technology Director

School of Social Welfare | 3C Haviland Hall

pic1.png (35K) Download Attachment
pic2.png (49K) Download Attachment

Re: [Micronet] are the system status pages supposed to be functional?

Sally Baker
We are reaching out now to see why the system status page is not working.

I will reply to this when it is back in service again.

Sally Baker

CSS-IT Service Desk Manager

University of California, Berkeley

Campus Shared Services - IT

1608 4th Street, #127-2

Berkeley, CA 94710-7600

Office: <a href="tel:510.664.9233" value="+15106649213" style="color:rgb(17,85,204)" target="_blank">510-664-9233

Mobile: <a href="tel:415.509.1108" value="+15106128531" style="color:rgb(17,85,204)" target="_blank">415-509-1108

sharedservices.berkeley.edu

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 12:08 PM, David Fullmer <[hidden email]> wrote:

System status pages seem to not be working.

I tried both and neither seem to be receiving data, are these something that are still in use or were they abated while I was away?

http://systemstatus.berkeley.edu/

http://ucbsystems.org/

David Fullmer

Information Technology Director

School of Social Welfare | 3C Haviland Hall

University of California, Berkeley

Re: [Micronet] are the system status pages supposed to be functional?

jon kuroda-2
I can get to them, but they are very slow.

Stop reloading.  Be Patient.

It's probably getting hammered to death right now.

Not that it shouldn't be able to handle it, but lets not make it worse

--Jon, who has to reschedule his IST DC work visit to let things settle down there.

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 12:08:58PM -0700, David Fullmer wrote:

> System status pages seem to not be working.
>
> I tried both and neither seem to be receiving data, are these something
> that are still in use or were they abated while I was away?
>

> http://systemstatus.berkeley.edu/
>
> http://ucbsystems.org/
>

> David Fullmer
>
> Information Technology Director
>
> School of Social Welfare | 3C Haviland Hall
>
> University of California, Berkeley
>
> 510-642-4405

> ANNOUNCEMENTS: To send announcements to the Micronet list, please use the [hidden email] list.

Re: [Micronet] are the system status pages supposed to be functional?

Jay Bryon
What Jon, said:

The page seems fine now, but it's going to be an interesting afternoon.

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 12:11 PM, jon kuroda <[hidden email]> wrote:
I can get to them, but they are very slow.

Stop reloading.  Be Patient.

It's probably getting hammered to death right now.

Not that it shouldn't be able to handle it, but lets not make it worse

--Jon, who has to reschedule his IST DC work visit to let things settle down there.

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 12:08:58PM -0700, David Fullmer wrote:
> System status pages seem to not be working.
>
> I tried both and neither seem to be receiving data, are these something
> that are still in use or were they abated while I was away?
>

> http://systemstatus.berkeley.edu/
>
> http://ucbsystems.org/
>

> David Fullmer
>
> Information Technology Director
>
> School of Social Welfare | 3C Haviland Hall
>
> University of California, Berkeley

> Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet.  This means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.
>
> ANNOUNCEMENTS: To send announcements to the Micronet list, please use the [hidden email] list.

Jay Bryon
Senior Network Engineer, U.C. Berkeley/IST/IS/Network Operations and Services
2-5636