[Micronet] authorize dhcp server

William Doyle
Good Day,

I'm hoping to retire our existing dhcp server and replace it with
another (w/different host name) before Monday.

It looks like I may be able to authorize the new server with existing ou
admin rights, but would like to confirm this before proceeding.

If someone from calnetad or anyone else familiar with this process could
contact me I would appreciate it.

Bill Doyle
International House