[Micronet] bCal migration going well/"Declined" messages from bCal resources

[Micronet] bCal migration going well/"Declined" messages from bCal resources

Ian Crew
Hi all:

Just as an FYI:  The migration of meetings to bCal caused a small number of "Declined" messages coming from resources to meeting organizers.  This has to do with how series of meetings are being migrated across, and it's a known issue, and not anything to be concerned about.  We're writing up a more complete knowledge base article now, and I'll let you know once that's live.

More generally, the migration is still going well, and according to schedule.  Please continue to check http://systemstatus.berkeley.edu for ongoing updates.

We will also send a summary of all known issues by the end of the weekend.

Cheers,

Details of the move from CalAgenda to bCal, and CalMail to bMail:
http://technology.berkeley.edu/productivity-suite/google/index.html

Frequently asked questions:
https://kb.berkeley.edu/jivekb/kbcategory.jspa?categoryID=102

Status of various systems on campus, including CalAgenda and CalMail. Check here for updates as the migration of CalAgenda to bCal happens from July 19th to July 23rd:
http://systemstatus.berkeley.edu

Re: [Micronet] bCal migration going well/"Declined" messages from bCal resources

Ian Crew
All:

The Knowledge Base article is now up: https://kb.berkeley.edu/jivekb/entry!default.jspa?categoryID=104&externalID=3047

Cheers,