[Micronet] bMail migration contact

Joyce Martin

Hi

I can’t find the project contact for the bCal migration project online.

Can someone send it to me if they know? I’d like to arrange for the team (or person) to present the process and provide Q&A sessions for 3 departments in FS.

Thanks!

Joyce Martin

Business Analyst

Facilities Services Information Technology

2000 Carleton

Berkeley, CA  94720-1380

(510) 643-1485

calshare links – log in like this:  CAMPUS\yourcalnetID     Password: your calnet passphrase

Joyce’s Blog – bCal Updates and bCal Discussion Board

FSITSupport Website

Universal Desktop User Info – Prep Info, How To’s, Discussion Board

Re: [Micronet] bMail migration contact

Vivian Sophia
You can send this type of request to bconnected@berkeley.edu

On 10/23/12 3:45 PM, Joyce Martin wrote:

Hi

I can’t find the project contact for the bCal migration project online.

Can someone send it to me if they know? I’d like to arrange for the team (or person) to present the process and provide Q&A sessions for 3 departments in FS.

Thanks!

Joyce Martin

Business Analyst

Facilities Services Information Technology

2000 Carleton

Berkeley, CA  94720-1380

(510) 643-1485

calshare links – log in like this:  CAMPUS\yourcalnetID     Password: your calnet passphrase

Joyce’s Blog – bCal Updates and bCal Discussion Board

FSITSupport Website

Universal Desktop User Info – Prep Info, How To’s, Discussion Board

Vivian Sophia
LSCR desktop support partner