[Micronet] bSpace is retiring. Come learn about your options for collaboration

[Micronet] bSpace is retiring. Come learn about your options for collaboration

Jon Hays

bSpace is retiring soon
Dear MicroNet,

As bSpace's June 30th, 2015 retirement date approaches, we want to offer project site maintainers additional support and information to help make the transition to one of Berkeley's available web-based collaboration tools.

Content Collaboration Town Hall

March 12: 1-3: Dwinelle 370

Join One IT Teams from ETS and IS&T for a Town Hall on March 12, 2015 in Dwinelle 370 to discuss content collaboration tools on campus. During the Town Hall from 1-2pm teams will provide an overview of web-based collaboration tools available to the campus community. Stay for the Open House starting at 2pm. Representatives from each team will be available to discuss your for questions. Share your thoughts, concerns, and needs with IT Leadership and help shape the future of our campus-supported collaboration tools. Directions to Dwinelle 370 »

Learn about your bConnected options
View a comparison of your online collaboration options

For questions about your bSpace Project Site, fill out our Support & Feedback Form

[Micronet] [Announce] Fwd: bSpace is retiring. Come learn about your options for collaboration

Vivian Sophia