[Micronet] bmail on droid phone

Katherine L Reid
Can someone please tell me how to add my bmail account to my droid phone?
Thanks

--
Katherine L. Reid
Director, Math for America

Re: [Micronet] bmail on droid phone

Christopher Washington

Hi Katherine,

Here is a KB article with instructions for Android users:

                 https://kb.berkeley.edu/campus-shared-services/page.php?id=25230

Best,

Chris

On Mon, 3 Jun 2013 12:02:12 -0700, Katherine L Reid <[hidden email]> wrote:

Can someone please tell me how to add my bmail account to my droid phone?
Thanks
--
Katherine L. Reid
Director, Math for America
University of California, Berkeley
office: (510) 642-3251
cell: (719) 235-6820

--
Christopher Washington
UC Berkeley
Educational Technology Services-Computer Facilities
Head Staff Supervisor
Email: [hidden email]
Website: http://ets.berkeley.edu/computer-facilities

Re: [Micronet] bmail on droid phone

Richard DeShong-2

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 12:02 PM, Katherine L Reid <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can someone please tell me how to add my bmail account to my droid phone?
Thanks

--
Katherine L. Reid
Director, Math for America
University of California, Berkeley
office: (510) 642-3251
cell: (719) 235-6820

Richard DeShong, Systems Analyst, Athletic Study Center, U.C.Berkeley
164 Chavez Student Center, Berkeley, CA, 94720-4220
510-642-5123     asc.berkeley.edu

Re: [Micronet] bmail on droid phone

Larry M. Jones
One important step omitted in the kb article is that you have to use the gmail app on your phone.  I tried for some time, to no avail, to get this to work on my phone using the phone app that came with it until I finally discovered the gmail app in my app folder and then it worked fine.

Larry

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 12:55 PM, Christopher Washington <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Train yourself in doing good
that lasts and brings happiness.
Cultivate generosity, the life of peace,
and a mind of boundless love.

Itivuttaka 1.22

Re: [Micronet] bmail on droid phone

Lucy Greco

Interesting you would say that as many blind users find that to

Lucia Greco

Web Access Analyst

IST-Campus Technology Services

University of California, Berkeley

(510) 289-6008 skype: lucia1-greco

http://webaccess.berkeley.edu

Follow me on twitter @accessaces

Re: [Micronet] bmail on droid phone

John McChesney-Young
I was out of town and am catching up with old mail, but with apologies
for the delay I thought I'd add another option: you can access bMail
with a web browser, bypassing the Gmail app or an alternative
mail-only app. I like Opera, but I've also used the default Android
browser and Firefox and (I think) Dolphin for that purpose.

John

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 12:02 PM, Katherine L Reid <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Can someone please tell me how to add my bmail account to my droid phone?  ...

--
John McChesney-Young, Administrative Assistant
History of Art Department, 416 Doe MC6020