[Micronet] books 24x7 expired?

jsparks
Hi,
Is it me or does everyone show the same message when using Books24x7 via e-learn and blu.b.e?

Account Status

You have arrived at this page because the subscription that you are trying to use is nearing, or has already passed, its expiration date.

Re: [Micronet] books 24x7 expired?

Gregory German
I'm seeing that too.

Greg

--

Gregory German
Systems Administrator

On Feb 23, 2011, at 10:05 AM, Jay Sparks wrote:

Hi,
Is it me or does everyone show the same message when using Books24x7 via e-learn and blu.b.e?

Account Status

You have arrived at this page because the subscription that you are trying to use is nearing, or has already passed, its expiration date.

Re: [Micronet] books 24x7 expired?

Manuel W. Castrillo

I have the same results.

Manuel W. Castrillo

Goldman School of Public Policy

University of California, Berkeley

2607 Hearst Avenue

Berkeley, CA 94720-7320

http://gspp.berkeley.edu

Re: [Micronet] books 24x7 expired?

Kathleen Valerio

Hi Jay and all our friends at Micronet and beyond,

Thank you for making us aware of the situation with books 24x7/e-learn. We are in the process of renewing the contract with Skillsoft. We anticipate regaining access in the next few days. Until then we still have access to a wide variety of Technical books through the Learning Center via  Safari Books on-line.

Yours truly

Kathleen Valerio

CalPact Coordinator

643-0452