[Micronet] buying apple products through bear buy

[Micronet] buying apple products through bear buy

Nancy Lin
Hi

I've got a user who's trying to purchase something through BearBuy's apple
store but have been unsuccessful.  I remember trying this a few weeks ago
with the same results.

We click on the Apple link and it tries to redirect us to another window
but nothing ever happens.  Has anyone else had success purchasing through
bearbuy?  Is there a browser requirement?  We're both on Macs using
Firefox/Safari/Chrome.

--
thanks
nancy

Re: [Micronet] buying apple products through bear buy

Ben Gross
Hi Nancy,

One thing you might want to check is that if either your browser or an extension/plugin blocks popup windows the BearBuy punchout will fail in the way you describe.

Thank you,
Ben