[Micronet] calmail department email account request form - question

[Micronet] calmail department email account request form - question

Joyce Martin

Hi

RE:  calmail department email request form

Does anyone know what info they are looking for on the field titled:  UC Berkeley ID?   Is this the Calnet ID?

Form attached.

[I did call IS&T – but no one there to take my phone call. And if I send in a email request…I’ll probably have to wait a day or 2. I was hoping to get this info rather quickly…]

Txs

Joyce Martin

Business Analyst

Facilities Services Information Technology

2000 Carleton

Berkeley, CA  94720-1380

(510) 643-1485

fax (510) 642-7271

FSITSupport Website:

https://calshare.berkeley.edu/sites/fs/supportservices/default.aspx

departmentalemail090220 request form.pdf (706K) Download Attachment

Re: [Micronet] calmail department email account request form - question

Jon Broshious
Hi Joyce,

It's my form.
It is your UC Berkeley ID or "UID" that you will see next to your name if you looked yourself up in the CalNet directory, and clicked to view details.
Your Calnet ID or staff ID work just fine as well. So I do not try to define it more carefully.

Jon Broshious

At 04:30 PM 7/28/2010, Joyce MARTIN wrote:
Hi
RE:  calmail department email request form

Does anyone know what info they are looking for on the field titled:  UC Berkeley ID?   Is this the Calnet ID?
Form attached.

[I did call IS&T – but no one there to take my phone call. And if I send in a email request…I’ll probably have to wait a day or 2. I was hoping to get this info rather quickly…]

Txs

Joyce Martin
Business Analyst
Facilities Services Information Technology
2000 Carleton
Berkeley, CA  94720-1380
(510) 643-1485
fax (510) 642-7271