[Micronet] campus site license for pspice?

[Micronet] campus site license for pspice?

Bruce Satow
Does any one know if there is a campus site license for a full version of Cadence Pspice?

I know there is a student or lite version available, but they are limited in features and scope.

Thanks!

--

Bruce Satow
Systems Administrator

Re: [Micronet] campus site license for pspice?

Kevin Mullally

Hi Bruce,

EECS buys the Cadence University Bundle of licenses, including

"Allegro_performance" v16.5
"Allegro_studio" v16.5
"PCB_design_studio" v16.5
"PSpiceStudio" v16.5

Robert Abiad <[hidden email]> at SSL is already using those
licenses, so your installation may already be accessing our license
server.  If not, please send me the subnets of the computers that
need access and I'll send you the license server info.

Thanks,

Kevin Mullally
Manager, EECS Instructional Support Group
378 Cory Hall, UC Berkeley, (510) 643-6141
http://inst.eecs.berkeley.edu/~kevinm