[Micronet] cifs/samba through routeri (nat).

[Micronet] cifs/samba through routeri (nat).

gartim
I'm having no luck forwarding ports through a nat'ed router for cifs
access. I have open tcp/udp ports 445, 137-139 and have them all
forwarded to a specific reserved ipaddress (192.168.1.x). Is there
something I forgot or is this not possible? I tested sharing between
machines elimitating the router and it worked fine (same subnet). Any
advice is welcomed. I know its extremely insecure, but was hoping to
lock down at ip / mac address level and/or use encryption. Thanks!