[Micronet] circa 2005 HP desktop needs new UC home

[Micronet] circa 2005 HP desktop needs new UC home

Brian K. Shiratsuki
NIB; pickup from soda hall.

<http://www.eecs.berkeley.edu/~bks/pdf/dx2000.pdf>

Re: [Micronet] circa 2005 HP desktop needs new UC home

Graham Patterson

Looking at the packaging list one will need a liquor license, too!

Graham

On 2/19/15 2:54 PM, Brian K. Shiratsuki wrote:

> NIB; pickup from soda hall.
>
> <http://www.eecs.berkeley.edu/~bks/pdf/dx2000.pdf>

puzzles, and the meteorite..." - used to be the directions to my office.