[Micronet] convert VHS to DVD ?

Roger Emond
  We have a professor that wants to convert a VHS tape to DVD and wants
to be certain of high quality service. Can anyone recommend a local
service they have used?
Thank you.

--
Roger Emond
School of Social Welfare

Re: [Micronet] convert VHS to DVD ?

Richard DeShong-2
http://claudyday.com/

great attention to detail.

--
Richard DeShong, Information Systems Analyst
Athletic Study Center, UC Berkeley

Re: [Micronet] convert VHS to DVD ?

Gregory German
There are a number of places you can try from this list:

http://ets.berkeley.edu/article/vendors-dub-transfer-services-bay-area

Greg

--

Gregory German